Summer is about to be in full swing. Kids are out of school. Vacations have been planned. It’s time to rest and relax. How can you bring your desire to get well into your summer plans.
Check out a great idea below for a floating Citronella candle!
Look below to find out how to make your own yummy NingXia popsicles.
Make some Lavender Lemonade for your next party–recipe below!
There are so many Young Living products to get you ready for the summer! Grab them before the month ends! And check out my upcoming Facebook classes too! There will be great tips and tricks there too.
In this month’s issue of Women’s Health a Southwest Airlines flight attendant shares her love for soaking in a hotel bath with Young Living Lavender Essential Oil before bed! It’s always great to bring your oils with you!
DIY Floating Candle
• Glass bowl or container
• Decorations of your choice. You can use anything! (Lemon peels, orange peels, cinnamon sticks, lavender, rosemary, flower petals, river rocks, etc.)
• 20 drops Citronella essential oil
• 10 drops Lemongrass essential oil
• 1 tablespoon witch hazel
• Water to top off glass bowl or container
• 1 unscented floating candle
1. Gather decorations and arrange in bowl. We recommend cutting them into two-inch pieces so they don’t bunch at the top of the bowl or cause it to overturn.
2. Add witch hazel, Citronella, and Lemongrass essential oil to the bowl.
3. Fill in the remaining bowl space with water.
4. After placing your bowl outside, top it off with the floating candle and light it to create a cozy, aromatic ambiance you and your guests can enjoy throughout the evening.
There’s chances all through the month to learn even more about all the things Essential Oils can do.
Essential 101 Class–learn all the basics or refresh your knowledge. June 28, 8PM CST–SPECIAL GIFT to anyone that contacts me about inviting their friends to this class!!
Want a fun summer treat that isn’t chocked full of refined sugars? Try a NingXia Red Popsicle!
Get a fun popsicle mold from your local store – add NR to the molds and freeze. Serve & enjoy!
This yummy treat will give kids (and adults) the antioxidants they need to stay happy and healthy this summer!
NingXia Red’s sweet and tangy formula includes wolfberry, which is touted for its health benefits. Also featuring plum, aronia, cherry, blueberry and pomegranate juices and extracts, Young Living’s NingXia Red is packed with superfoods to support overall wellness.
In addition to these antioxidant ingredients, NingXia Red’s formula includes pure vanilla extract and Lemon, Orange, Yuzu and Tangerine essential oils for a great-tasting, healthy treat.
You need Essential Rewards in your life!!
Once you begin switching out your products in your house to all the chemical free options through Young Living–you’ll find yourself needing to order more frequently. This is why Essential Rewards is offered. A chance to get those products every month, at a discounted shipping rate with rewards back to you!!
Talk to me about Essentail Rewards today!
Like what you just read?? Then sign up for my monthly newsletter and get it right in your inbox!